Department of Mathematics, FNSPE, Czech Technical University in Prague
Doppler Institute for Mathematical Physics and Applied Mathematics
organize the student conference
Place and Date
Hojsova stráž, Czech Republic, May 17 – 21 2010
Topic and Scope
The main theme is combinatorics on words and its applications in physics, informatics, and cryptography.
The topics cover
- properties of infinite words obtained by interval exchange transformation
- properties of infinite words coding beta-integers in non-standard numeration systems
- Sturmian words and Sturmian morphisms
- palindromes in aperiodic infinite words, recurrent infinite words
- probability and combinatorics
The conference is aimed mainly for graduate and undergraduate students and young researchers in the field.
|Petr Ambrož (petr.ambroz [at] fjfi.cvut.cz)||Zuzana Masáková (zuzana.masakova [at] fjfi.cvut.cz)|
|Ľubomíra Balková (lubomira.balkova [at] fjfi.cvut.cz)||Edita Pelantová (edita.pelantova [at] fjfi.cvut.cz)|